PDA

View Full Version : Please read this setup. It will disappear after a while

haitiwebs
09-05-06, 12:18 PM
If you click on "Calendar" in blue navigation bar, that will give you access to your private calendar. When you use your private calendar, in addition to request a reminder for an event, that will also display in the forums for your eyes only. No one else but you will be able to see this event.

You can also setup in your control panel options to be notified upon the upcoming birthday of all of your buddies.

Al Saqr
09-05-06, 12:56 PM
what does this do ?
ça va être écrit quelque part qu'il y a un event aujourd'hui ?

TiCam
09-30-06, 05:13 PM
Will the administrator have access to my calendar?

haitiwebs
09-30-06, 06:15 PM
Only me. No one else. In all sites, administrators have access to everything. This is why there is a privacy policy. Unless you are plotting some kind of terrorist plot, rest assured that info will never be released.

DARIUS
09-30-06, 08:38 PM
Aa Ticam ma chère, pa di m se sou sit la ou pral mete ...

TiCam
10-01-06, 08:36 PM
No Darius!!

Al Saqr
10-02-06, 10:54 AM
Only me. No one else. In all sites, administrators have access to everything. This is why there is a privacy policy. Unless you are plotting some kind of terrorist plot, rest assured that info will never be released.
:sdbiggrin: On dirait une dictature :sdroflmao:

Je me trompe, ou la taille par défaut des polices est passée de 2 à 1 ? Cher administrateur, viendrais-tu d'acheter des nouvelles lunettes qui te permettent de lire ce qui est écrit petit ?:sdnerd:

Il faut aussi penser aux autres !

mezanmi
10-04-06, 11:08 AM
I do like change. However, I think that the new look makes it kind of hard to read the posts.

:sdyes:

haitiwebs
10-04-06, 11:47 AM
:sdbiggrin: On dirait une dictature :sdroflmao:

Je me trompe, ou la taille par défaut des polices est passée de 2 à 1 ? Cher administrateur, viendrais-tu d'acheter des nouvelles lunettes qui te permettent de lire ce qui est écrit petit ?:sdnerd:

Il faut aussi penser aux autres !

This is because of the french language!!

Usually what can be said in one brief word in english takes a long one in french, and that was messing up the site layout in the navigation bar

Working with 2 languages is not easy, specially when the second one is french

I do like change. However, I think that the new look makes it kind of hard to read the posts.

:sdyes:

This a global settings done because of the french language.
I'll think of a way to bypass it in the posts.

Good news! Go to edit options, scroll down to thread options and set the desired font size.