PDA

View Full Version : Haiti does not need army.

Mabulou29
09-21-06, 07:15 PM
I would tell you by experience that beautiful Haiti does need an army, what we need now is to push the zenglendo brazilian army out of Haiti. They are responsible for the kidnappings that are going down in Haiti. I did not know that, until I saw a special on Brazil. They have exposed the unprofessionalism of the Brazilian police. They are a bunch of thugs organising kidnappings of those with money in their own country, even the mother of Robinho was kidnapped. I were amazed to see the similarities in Haiti of what is going down in Brazil. I think what Haiti needs right now is to kick Minustha out of the country and create a force of order with about 250000 men. I know what you're saying < where we're going to find the money to pay 250k men? > Well, let me tell you that every haitian is concern about their family's well being. Why not contribute, us in the diaspora at least 100 dollars a month to a special fund that can be created in the name of a special commission that we the diaspora will nominate and this commission will be in charge to pay that force of order.
It's time haitian to see that we have an international plot against us to always be on our knee and never move forward. If we do not take our destiny at hand we will be facing another 200 years in poverty. We are a great Peuple, my co-worker told me the other that he consider Haiti as Jesus or Haitian because haitian had done exacly what Jesus did, giving their well being for the sake of other BLACK NATION IN THE WORLD. If blacks can be free in the American continent, if slavery was abolished it was because of Haitians rebelion.
Be proud of who you are, when you see your country under seige because you could have been what there are today.
Vive la REVOLUTION HAITIENNE QUI VA NOUS PERMETTRE A RECUPERER NOTRE FIERTE QUI NOUS A ETE ENLEVEEE PAS CEUX QUI PRETENDENT A ETRE CHAMPION DE LA DEMOCRACIE. QU"IL SACHE ENFIN QUE LE PREMIER CHAMPION DE LA DEMOCRACIE FUT TOUSSAINT LOUVERTURE.
I LOVE YOU MY PEOPLE< LET US COME TOGETHER TO END THE TYRANY THAT HAS BEEN DONE TO OUR COUNTRY AND TO OUR PEOPLE. IT IS TIME TO STOP FIGHTING ONE ANOTHER AND FOCUS OURSELVES TO THOSE WHO WANT TO SEE US DYING IN POVERTY.
FOR TWO HUNDRED YEARS THEY HAVE ONLY GIVING US DESEASE, EMBARGO, RESTAVEK PRIVATE SECTOR, CIA HAITIANS AND BAD SURVEYS TO PROVE THEIR POINT.
IT'S NEVER TOO LATE, WE CAN STILL COME ON TOP. PEACE BE WITH YOU.
ABA LAME KRIMINEL< RESTAVEK> CIA VIV YON AYITI NAN LAPE> LAPE NAN VANT AK NAN POCH. JE VOUS AIME TOUS MES FRERES ET SOEURS. ECRIVEZ-MOI mabulou@Hotmail.com

bana2166
09-21-06, 09:51 PM
I think what Haiti needs right now is to kick Minustha out of the country and create a force of order with about 250000 men

Mabulou ... You start your statement by saying we don't need an army but in the rest of your statement kick Minusthat out & create a force of about 250000 ..

Mabulou .. a force of 250000 is an army ..

Mabulou29
09-22-06, 09:19 PM
You're absolutrly right I forgot to break it down. what i mean by saying that we need 250000 men in what i call force de l'ordre is when you break it down you'll have 50k men in and around PAP another 100k men for the other departments, and the other 100k men will be like a force that I will call Force d'intervention Rapide or like we have it already the CIMO.
It is not going to be an Army but a Police Force like Costa-Rica. This group is going to be a well train force that can defend the nation in case of a dominican insult.
Hit me back and let me know what you think.
We have to fix the country's problem and the best way to do it now is by a positive dialogue.:)

tilezanj
09-22-06, 09:40 PM
Mabulou, I agree with your concept. A 250,000 force is what is needed for the population. However, I would not worry about a dominican insult. I am more concerned about the constant internal troublemakers.

DARIUS
09-29-06, 08:07 PM
Dominican people will keep on insulting us as long as we don't resolve our intern problem. Don't forget that what definite a Dominican is his hate for Haitian and his assimilation to United States.
You are talking about an army, 250000 men:sdhmmm: an army it's not only people. It is also infrastructure. We'll have to feed those men, I am not talking about ''Plen vant'' but to feed with all the implication. We'll need gun for them, i am not talking about 38 or 45 mm, I am talking about gun. M16, M60, thank, helicopters of war, Planes of war, Boats of war. That also means: aviations, military bases, that means uniform, that means training. At the end that means salary for 250000 men.

Now tell me where in hell we'll the money for all those things. For what for an army, an army that will be uncapable to defend Haiti agains an invasion, even an invasion of Dominican people.

What we need now it's a good police force, it's create good job, not paying, feeding, arming 250000 lazies. Good jobs that in industries, in agriculture, in infrastructure. Things that will have good externalities on the economy.

Mabulou29
09-30-06, 08:47 PM
Hey guys,
I never said anything about army, I am from Bel-air, you guys need to know what time it is.
Haiti does need an army and I were never advocating for one. They were a bunch of killers anyway who needs them. I guess what I was trying to emphasize is the idea of US IN THE DIASPORA to come up together to support our democracy. We love to say that we"re proud of our haitian origin, it's time to prove it.
The reason why we're down to our knees is because our country's budget depends on them.
It's time to move to move away from these vampires. Imagine, there are about 5 to 6 million Haitians in the diaspora, if everyone can come up with at least 25 dollars a month in a special account that will be supervised by a special commitee created by us we can play a vital role in our country's future. That fund can be use to pay that special force that I talk about and lso other important issues in our society.
For example: the haitian soccer team is really working hard to represent us in Africa in 2010 we can bring them our support. Remember MEN ANPIL CHAY PA LOU and again SE GRES KOCHON AN KI POU KWIT KOCHON AN. Vive Haiti Liberee.
If you want to see the way i braked down my Idea for a special FORCE go back to my first message.
Thank you!

rodfel2001
11-14-11, 08:59 AM
"Haiti does need an army"
Yes she does, but she is not ready to have the one she deserves. To serve in the future Haitian Armed Forces, someone should be able to pass a battery of tests ranging from academic to psychological. That will make sure and certain that a Haitian military knows his/her rights and, most of all, so as the people's ones. Thus, it won't treat us the same way that thug did under the Duvaliers' regimes for, one must not forget that the Haitian Army was "proudly" dubbed by the Americans "The most brutal army in the world," and they were right since they trained the animals that manned it.

"and I were never advocating for one."
Yes you did. Call it a force of order (I'd rather say : "Security Force or militia, whatever), it's an army. Since you did not specifically stated a regular army, I tend to give you the benefit of the doubt, however, the way you emotionally described the role of that 250 000 men strong force, I think it would have the same results which we are trying to prevent the return.

In fact, the way I know my Haitian brothers and sisters, they'll be swift to turn that so called force into a repressive machine: Haitians love to be and show that they are in charge; there are not too many human beings on this planet that is fitted with a bigger ego: It is his/her way or the whip. In fact, let me post what one of the poster has to say about the question, and believe me, he's just taken the words out of my keyboard lol lol lol, here it is :

"What we need now it's a good police force, it's create good job, not paying, feeding, arming 250000 lazies. Good jobs that in industries, in agriculture, in infrastructure. Things that will have good externalities on the economy."
I do agree one hundred and fifty percent with him/her. We don't need an army now because we are not ready to create the Armed Forces our people deserves. They deserve an army which will protect them against what they are enduring now, but not to worsen it by brutalizing them. We already have a police force whose core, unfortunately, comprises many of those same rascals who were gunning down our people under the Duvaliers's and the military dictatorship. While keeping an eye on them with the help of the ever growing number of new and more educated recruits, we can equip that force adequately instead of making a joke out of its officers. Let's give them the proper law enforcement training and techniques; teach them how to locate and catch the crooks and to lock them in; give them the necessary weapons to fight efficiently the bad guys instead of locking them into an everlasted arm embargo while others groups are thriving on the small arms black market; buy them the electronic surveillance equipment and train them to master it and finally pay them.

Unfortunately my friends, they won't do it because as our friend poster says: " Kidnapping is a thriving business in Haiti and believe me, you are not alone who's been shocked by this phenomenon in Brazil. There was a time I was so disgusted by the kidnapping scheme in Haiti that I had decided to give up on my people. However, last night I was listening to a show on the Vermont Public Radion about how they've sent the Brazilian army into the favellas in order to clean them of the drug Lords : Rio wants to project the gest image prior to the World Cup and the Olympic. I almost gulped and gasped when I heard the Talk show host say that there were something like 74 000 kidnapping in Venezuela in the last three years and that the entire South American region, where there is a huge and tremendous income disparity, is plagued by the phenomenon. It proves to us that Haitians, for the most, are not that violent and I am pretty certain that all the crimes committed on our territory have been, for the most, either by foreigners or by the criminals the United States has not stopped sending to us since the first Coup against Aristide.

The Mission of the United Nations for the Stabilisation of Haiti Should be renamed : Mission of the United Nations for the Perpetual Destabilisation of Haiti. Why should it be renamed so? Let's take a look :
Does Haiti need to be stabilized?
___ Against what? Haiti is much more less violent than Jamaica; Trinidad; Brazil; the Dominican Republic; Somalia; Irak and much more. Why has she been single out by the so called United Nations? The fact is there is a conspiracy to take this country back from its real owners, but they don't know how to do it internationally legal.

They destroyed our economy and forced us to privatize all of our State Institutions which provided so much needed services to our population. Then they occupy our country under the guise of helping us restore order (it's been seven years and counting since they're helping us "restore that order.") When they found out that we were about to get out of our economic marasm, suddenly and like by an act of God, the Earth opened wide under our feet.

After destroying our country, they landed more than 20 000 armed to the teeth marines on our soil. They claimed they came to help and while their Press cameras were filming, they were sending food to our people like if they were a bunch of animals. Then suddenly, they begun spreading the news that they're going to take over the country. Noticing the people's uneasiness and their souvenir of their last " 1915 to 1935 take over," they changed tactic and started recruiting a bunch of hungry homeless; outfited them with T-shirt on which was written " I LOVE AMERICA" and those idiots were denigrating our country in front of the International Press cameras, stating loud and clear " how Haiti has never done anything for them and that if the Americans take over they will be much more well off."

When they finally found out that the Haitian People have seen in their game. They left but kept the so called MINUSTAH.

2- No! The Americans and the French and the Canadians have no intention to free Haiti from the Thrusteeship they locked her into more than seven years ago (the Second World War lasted much less longer.) There is no civil war in our country, no genocide and no civil unrest. Why shoul we be under occupation? The fact is there is no other way to keep the Haitian people leashed while their resources are being plundered. Since there is no Haitian army to guard and the elite and the foreign interests, then an occupation force under the guise of the United Nations will suffice until they find someone trustable enough that can protect their tremendous amount of wealth. However, for now, they don't want a Haitian Administration strong enough to ask the Americans; the French and the Canadians to allow them to take a closer look to the contracts that the previous government has signed with them.

You will never see an end to the kidnapping problem nor to the murders. Why? Because they don't want us to be stable. They will always create an atmosphere of instability that will always give them a reason to stay like parasites. Preval saw the advantage the Minustah gave him over the Haitian population and he took it. Miki is playing nationalist by willing to reintroduce the ex Haitian Armed Forces, but the result will be the same. You will have a population which will be deprived of its right by a President's token thug.

We need a Haitian Army, but we are not ready to have the right one due to the fact that the generations of Haitians, who were born and/or grew up under the Duvaliers' Dictatorship and the subsequent regimes that followed, do not know any other culture than brute force and corruption. Unfortunately, those generations are perpetuating that culture due to the fact that there is no Government that has ever taken them in charge and educate them the way they used to be educated morally and civically in the old time.
Whatever it is a Diaspora financed (which I doubt will ever happened) or an executive order created army, the fact remains that the Haitian character and temper will turn it rapidly into a personal death and destruction instrument into the Politicians' hands.
Let's train and equip our police force to do the job. Instead of throwing empty words, let's the United States allow our security forces to have access to weapons and crowd control equipment. Let's them access the vehicules and the electronic surveillance they need to catch the bad guys. Pay them a proper salary instead of forcing them to live with food stamps. And finally, stop the diffamation campaign against our country; stop saying to the whole world the lie that Haiti is a threat for the security of the world, because in doing so, it is the best way to keep tourists and investors far from our shore. If that is not premeditated assassination, I don't know what it is. Let all this happen and we'll see if we need to bleed ourselves to death for an army which will be later a thorn in our ankle. Let's feed and educate the people first then we'll think about creating our new army for, the old one is dead and must stay buried.