PDA

View Full Version : Memories of Christmas in Haiti

TiCam
11-16-06, 11:13 PM
Dear members of Haitiwebs.com:
http://www.haitiwebs.com/forums/clear.gif
http://www.haitiwebs.com/forums/clear.gif
Christmas season is upon us. The staff (members) of emagazine is inviting you to write a few words about your memories of Christmas in Haiti. The stories will be published on emagazine the first week of December. All participants can send their stories to: xmas@haitiwebs.com

Wishing you a healthy Thanksgiving!
gobble gobble!

:spsupport:

Titine
11-17-06, 09:53 AM
Since I was not born and raised in Haiti, can I write about my parents' Christmas memories in Haiti?

TiCam
11-17-06, 08:32 PM
Yes Titine, that will be fine

TiCam
11-23-06, 10:43 AM
I just want to remind you, dear members and guests of haitiwebs.com, that the deadline is November 30, 2006. You can submit your articles in either French, Kreyol or English.

Ambrosia
11-29-06, 01:38 PM
Christmas time in Haiti is one of a kind, the whole country have an air of happiness. One of my best memory was on Dec 24 I was invited to a party at Radio station (Radio Port-au-Prince) I had to make some promises to my mom to let me go ( no drinking, no smoking, no sex) I'll say 2 out 3 is not bad, When I got to the party it was everything I dreamed of the food was delicious, I had plenty of gifts, met Master Dji. That station is no longer around but that memory just linger to bring a smile upon my face.

TiCam
11-29-06, 01:51 PM
Thank you so much, Ambrosia for your participation! I consider this my Christmas gift. :)

Marc Henri
11-29-06, 02:09 PM
Je vous raconterai mes deux derniers christmas en Haiti et mon premier Noel au Canada. Vous allez voir que Noel en Haiti est unique dans le monde. Entre le froid et la chaleur , je prefere....

A suivre!

TiCam
11-30-06, 05:39 PM
Je vous raconterai mes deux derniers christmas en Haiti et mon premier Noel au Canada. Vous allez voir que Noel en Haiti est unique dans le monde. Entre le froid et la chaleur , je prefere....

A suivre! Reminder deadline is tomorrow Friday December 1st, 2006.