PDA

View Full Version : Musical condoms for romantic people

TiCam
02-10-07, 09:29 PM
Condoms can be transparent or opaque, tinted, nipple-ended, rippled, studded, contoured, crowned, flavored and, musical?
Ondo Creation, a company based in Hong Kong came up with a hybrid idea that will put a more romantic spin on safe sex; a condom that doesn?t sing itself, but it comes in an attractive package (award winning) with a music CD to get you in the mood for love. The company wanted to build a modern, revitalizing hip condom brand that would eliminate some of the social and personal obstacles to purchasing condoms.
The product was inspired by a desire to promote safe sex and to provide a fun, relaxed alternative for "more conservative" customers. Every package includes a seductive CD (chill-out, acid jazz, dance music) and 4 flavored condoms (mint, strawberry, chocolate, banana) for about USD 9.20. If you are interested, you can find them in bookstores, record shops and nightspots all around the world. Condoms not just prevent from a lot of unfortunate events, but they are now fashionable, trendy, cool and musical. Do you like the idea? As one of their songs would say: I like it baby!

Madan Azibé
02-10-07, 11:18 PM
Nope...let's put it this way : The product was inspired by a desire to make madd $$$$!!!

I could careless anyway, for me... it's always my partner's job to buy condoms, I ain't buying sh!t! and if he ain't got one---> HE AIN'T GETTING NOTHING!...not even a taste!:face46:

I'd like to try this new product though:dclaugh: