Post Thanks / Like

FYI More stuff with Joel Deeb

Subject: JOEL DEEB - YOU ASKED FOR IT MY FRIEND!!!!!

In HaitiConnexion@yahoogroups.com, Hot Plasma <hotplasma00@...> wrote:
    Joel Deeb,
    I cannot believe you would be so stupid as to actually post your TOTAL ignorance for the whole world to see. You are really special, you know that? In fact, what you have posted only confirms the information I shared earlier, and I repeat it: DADOU CELESTIN = JOEL DEEB.
    So now, Joel, let me take you through a little Internet Protocol remedial class and show you why your ambition of being a security consultant is a total joke:
    1) You claim that your IP address is 192.168.1.101
    ===================================
    I guess you have never heard of something called a Local Area Network. I also guess you have never heard of the fact that anyone who uses a router at home will have a PRIVATE IP address for EACH computer that accesses the Internet in the house. There is a convention that the default PRIVATE IP addresses in the Local Area Network that is set up in your house will follow the rule 192.168.1.xxx, where xxx will be 101,102,103, etc. Of course, you can change that if you want to, but most people don't bother and leave it as it. A PRIVATE IP address BY DEFINITION cannot acccess the Internet, so the IP address you claim as 192.168.1.101 CANNOT BE A COMCAST ADDRESS.
    So Joel, here is what happens in your case: you are sitting at home and typing your email on your computer. Guess what? Your router (could be D-Link or Linksys, Netgear or any other brand - they follow the same convention) has assigned your computer a PRIVATE IP address of 192.168.1.101. That's the one your computer knows, but it ONLY matters for your little network at home (for example, if you use a wi-fi router) or if you have multiple computers in the house so that you can share your COMCAST Internet connection without any conflict.
    HOWEVER, your cable modem which is linked to your router has a PUBLIC IP address that it uses to correspond with the Internet. It is DIFFERENT from your PRIVATE,internal address. And that public IP address, Joel, is not assigned by your router but by your ISP which is COMCAST. AND THAT'S THE IP ADDRESS I HIGHLIGHTED IN THE HEADER OF THE EMAIL BECAUSE THAT'S THE ADDRESS THAT MATTERS TO THE OUTSIDE WORLD. AND GUESS WHAT? JOEL DEEB AND DADOU CELESTIN SHARE THE SAME PUBLIC IP ADDRESS, WHICH IS 98.219.77.151. THIS CANNOT BE A COINCIDENCE! WHY DON'T YOU ASK COMCAST WHAT YOUR IP ADDRESS IS? I WILL BET $1 MILLION THAT THEY WILL NOT SAY
    192.168.1.101 ... BECAUSE THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR PRIVATE ADDRESS!!!
    Your router is the little box that "translates" all the traffic between your private IP address - 192.168.1.101 - and your public IP address - 98.219.77.151. Didn't know that, did you??
    2) You claim that the Omega IP address is 64.150.165.248
    ========================================
    Of course it is! I never said the contrary. But clearly you don't understand how the Internet works. When you type your email from your Omega email address, it goes from your computer (192.168.0.1 - which is a private address and does not appear in the header) to Comcast (98.219.77.151) and is then uploaded to your Omega server (64.150.165.248). So when I sent out the header from your Omega address, you were not paying attention because that sequence is reflected in the header I posted online. So, Joel Deeb, pay attention AGAIN since you don't seem to understand technology:
    From deebjr@ Fri Jul04 05:06:26 2008
    Return-Path:deebjr@
    Received:(qmail 38047 invoked from network); 4 Jul 2008 12:06:25 -0000
    Received:from unknown (66.218.67.96) by m56.grp.scd.yahoo.com with QMQP;
    4 Jul 2008 12:06:25 -0000
    Received:from unknown (HELO n12b.bullet.sp1.yahoo.com) (69.147.64.110)
    by mta17.grp.scd.yahoo.com with SMTP; 4 Jul 2008 12:06:25 -0000
    Received:from [216.252.122.218] by n12.bullet.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP;
    04 Jul 200812:06:25
    Received:from [209.73.164.83] by t3.bullet.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04
    Jul 200812:06:25 -0000
    Received:from [66.218.66.74] by t7.bullet.scd.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 04
    Jul 2008 12:06:25-0000
    X-Sender:deebjr@
    X-Apparently-To:grandsdebats@yahoogroups.com
    X-Received:(qmail 56107 invoked from network); 4 Jul 2008 11:56:17 -0000
    X-Received:from unknown (66.218.67.94) by m53.grp.scd.yahoo.com with
    QMQP; 4 Jul 2008 11:56:17 -0000
    X-Received:from unknown (HELO omegamilitaryconsultant.com)
    (64.150.165.248) ...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Omega server IP
    X-Received:(qmail 26325 invoked from network); 4 Jul 2008 04:56:09 -0700X-Received:from c-98-219-77-151.hsd1.fl.comcast.net (HELO omega450c9486)
    (98.219.77.151) by omegamilitaryconsultant.com with SMTP; 4 Jul 2008 04:56:09 -0700
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    Comcast IP
    So here is the sequence:
    192.1681.0.1 -> 98.219.77.151 -> 64.150.165.249 -> 66.218.67.94 -> 66.218.66.74 etc.
    ^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    JOEL'S PC COMCAST OMEGA SERVER YAHOO GATEWAY
    Joel, all you have to do is trace the sequence of "X-Received" lines in a header from bottom to top to see exactly what PATH the email took from your computer to the Yahoo! group grandsdebats to which you posted yesterday. Any first-year computer science student knows that.
    So you see, Joel, you don't know diddly squat about the Internet Protocol. What my initial post proved is that you and Dadou Celestin typed your emails from your house and that your ISP is Comcast. Not only did you not contradict me, but on top of that you only PROVED even more that I am correct!!!
    3) About the houses you bought
    =======================
    As for the houses you bought for your son and daughter, who cares? Money doesn't impress me at all. I don't measure others by their financial worth or by the color of their skin BUT RATHER BY THE CONTENT OF THEIR CHARACTER, to paraphrase Martin Luther King. So spare me "l'étalage de vos pauvres richesses."
    4) Your private email to me
    ===================
    Joel, I have not yet answered the private email you sent me earlier. But I didn't know you had so many personal problems. You need to go see a shrink!!!
    I will just say for now that I am not Stanley Lucas - so feel free to post all that stuff you have on Stanley as I truly don't give a rat's ass - and that you need to sort out your "little" problem with Reginald and Rudy Boulos quickly because it seems to really bother you. What did you do to Reginald and Rudy Boulos to be so afraid of them anyway? I never once mentioned the name Reginald Boulos in my post, so I was quite puzzled by the fact that you went so far as to COPY Reginald on the email. What's up with that, my brother????
    I am sorry about your ex-wife Paula Valdes. I didn't know it was such a sensitive subject. But surely you are not accusing me of putting out information that is ALREADY public about you and her, are you? After all, I just posted a link to a PUBLIC RECORD (that's the type of transparency we have here in the United States) that the City of Pembroke Pines posted for the world to see. Anyone can access property records in Broward County. Didn't you know that? So please don't accuse me of putting out all your little secrets. They are on the WEB, you fool!!!!
    5) Your poor language skills
    ====================
    Oh, by the way Joel, you also need to learn how to spell. Your English skills are quite poor! I cringed every time I stumbled upon a mistake in your post ... which was often.
    Finally, how the hell did you write all these texts against Michele Pierre-Louis when it seems you cannot even write a simple email in French? You have answered my post in English even though I wrote in French. I am wondering whether someone didn't pay you to post all these
    hateful things. So tell us, Joel, who is the hidden person who is using YOU as a puppet to do their dirty deed for them? How much did they pay you? I hope next time you will have the courtesy of replying to me in PROPER FRENCH since my initial email to you was "dans la langue de Voltaire."
    Cordiales salutations.

PS: You don't need to take my word for it on the Internet Protocol.
    Here are a few links to teach you what IP is all about:
    PRIVATE IP ADDRESS -
    Wireless / Networking, - FAQs
    WORKING WITH IP ADDRESSES -
    Networking - Computer and Wireless Networking Basics - Home Networks Tutorials
    HOW A ROUTER WORKS -
    Networking With A Router - Broadband and Wireless Router Networking
    And if you want to get REALLY technical (which may be way above your lowly IQ):
    IP address - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    IP address - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Private network - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Excelsior, Joel, excelsior!!! That should be your motto. As a little black Haitian "tèt grenn", I DID learn something in school. Too bad you didn't it seems, if your writing and your flawed logic are anything to go by.
    I bet you won't have the balls to post this on your website.
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::\
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::
    MY DEAR WATSON AT HOTPLASMA@
    FOR YOUR INFO: JOEL DEEB IP ADDRESS: 192.168.1.101
    OMEGA : IP ADDRESS:64.150.165.248 YOU BETTER ENROLL FOR A RECYCLING COURSE : AS A SO-CALLED COMPUTOR EXPERT.?
    AS FAR AS HOUSES; YOU FORGOT TO MENTION THE ONE I JUST
    BOUGHT FOR MY SON FOR 650,000.00 AND THE ONE FOR FOR MY DAUGHTER; 635,000.00 MY FRIEND WE ARE NOT IMPRESSED.
    AND IF I WAS DADOU CELESTIN I WOULD BE PROUD: A MAN THAT STAND BY HIS WORD NEVER WAIVER ONE WAY OR ANOTHER
    REGARDS
    JOE R DEEB

Post Thanks / Like

Is haitiwebs becoming the Haitian National Enquirer?

Post Thanks / Like

Give me a break tilezanj, don't you see that I am having fun!!!!!:01:

Post Thanks / Like

Tilezanj al chita yon kote.
    Ou konin MP-L ta gin dwa flanke Joe Deeb ak website la yon defamation lawsuit. Ala kob mwen ta fer, mwen konin yon bon avoka jwif very greedy mwen ta lage sa nan behind Joe, li ta mache ak yon min devanl kanl ta fini ak li, plus li ta flankel nan prizon paske li pagin ase lajan poul ta banmwin.
    Kom li pa gin gason sou li mwen pata fel travay kambodgien nan. lol :sdyes: